If you'd like to add a coupon to an existing subscription:
1. Log into your account (How to log in to your account)
We are currently updating our e-commerce platform and revamping out customer portal which will make management of your account and subscriptions much easier.
We first want to ensure you that your account is safe and working but there may be some confusion on where or how to log in as we migrate the platforms.
If Your Order# Starts With NHC-
2. Go to Your Subscription and then Subscription Details.
3. You will then find the option to apply your discount code in the bottom left.
If Your Order# Is All Numbers
2. Click on 'Manage Subscriptions' on the left hand side
3. Click on 'Apply Discount Code' link
4. Enter your coupon code and click 'Save'
5. Coupon code is now applied!
Of note: The system only allows 1 coupon code to be used at a time, so if your subscription currently has a coupon code attached to it, you will need to 'Delete' that, and then enter and save the new coupon code.
If you're adding a temporary, 1 time coupon code and then wish to revert back to a recurring coupon, login to your account after the 1 time coupon code and corresponding order has shipped, delete that 1 time coupon code and then substitute your recurring one back in. Be sure to hit 'Save' so all processes correctly.