Does Qualia Life work for everyone?

How does Qualia Life work?

We’ve written a series of articles discussing how Qualia Life works in detail. But, in general, it works by helping our cells and mitochondria do more work, especially the types of tasks they tend to struggle to get to as we get older. When our cells and mitochondria can do more work, and get to all the important jobs we need them to do, we look, feel, and function better.


Does Qualia Life work for everyone?

While it’s often implied that something will work for everybody, this does match the reality of complexity science or human individuality. A better assumption is to think in terms of response groupings. Exercise is a good example.

If we started a big group of people on the same exact exercise program, and followed how they respond over time, we’d find that some people got much more benefits than the overall group. These persons are called super-responders. Many people will have an average response. They’re responders. Some people will have either a less than average or no response (i.e., non-responders). And there’s likely to be a subset of persons who got injured. They were negative responders. This same type of grouping response reliably plays out when we test and iterate during our formulation process.

Response groups tend to follow a bell curve. One of our formulation goals is to shift the bell curve in a way that we end up with a high amount of super-responders (~33%) and an overall amount of super-responders and responders of about 80%. This leaves about 20% as non- and negative responders, with our goal being to have very few of this group being negative responders. Our testing of Qualia Life met these criteria. This product was not equal for everyone. About 1 out of 3 were super-responders. Almost half were responders. And, about 1 out of 5 were non-responders, with very few negative responders.

For someone who’s cells and mitochondria are already working at a high level, we wouldn’t expect them to notice as much as for someone whose cells and mitochondria are not. This is what we observed in our testing. In the subset of participants 35 and older, the percent of super-responders increased to about half, with almost all the rest being responders. So, in general, our testing to date has shown that persons in their mid-30’s and older seem to benefit more consistently and to higher amounts.


Qualia Life Disclaimer

When using dietary supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.





Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.